Our Product Line
Innovative Fuel Storage & Filtration Solutions
SF Series Tanks
The SF Series Tanks range offers self bunded storage tanks for combustible liquids as well as other nonhazardous liquids up to 110,000 liters. The SF Series is a premium fuel storage solution designed for harsh operating environments with minimal site preparation. Pressed corners and a reinforced top means a robust tank for your fuel storage needs.
• Self bunded tank designed and constructed to AS1692 and AS1940 Standards. Supplied with all statutory signage.
• Safe fill level capacities from 11,240ltrs to 107,426ltrs
• Curved tank roof ﬁnish externally
• Unit based on ISO style 20, 40 or 48ft foot cube shipping container footprint for easy lifting and transport
• In-built tank access ladder and platform designed and constructed to AS1657 Standard
• Dual 600mm manway tank access points
• Up draft vent pipe
• Calibrated aluminum anodized dipstick
• Interstitial space monitoring point with anodized dip stick
• Audible overﬁll protection alarm
• 6” sockets for installation of submersible pumps
• Extra paint thickness based on 300-350 microns for extra protection during harsh climates
• Transportable via tilt tray, side loader or ﬂat-bed semi-trailer
• Bunded cowling and dispensing area
• Dual hose high mast retractable units
• Lockable doors on pump and dispensing area
• Suitable for fuel farm conﬁguration (master and slave)
Incoming Fuel / Product
• 80nb tanker fill pipework
• Fire safe ﬂanged ball valve, camlock adaptor and cap
• Non return valve
• Hydraulic overfill valve with optional unload pump
• Internal pipe work serviceable
• High level alarm; hazardous rated and battery powered
Outgoing Fuel / Product
• Anti-siphon valve (foot valve) x 2
• Pipe work terminating under walkway with ANSI ﬂanges
• 6 inch sockets in both manholes for the mounting of submersible pumps standard
• Pump suction line including priming point plug
• Bunded pump bay complete with water/product drain valves
• Internal access for hoses from pylon kits
• Pylon kits with counterweights (optional)
• Lockable bund doors with rubber dust seal
• Access ladder to work platform mounted on left or right hand side
• Bund ventilations
• Front earth connection
• Built in safety handrail system
• Lighting (optional)
• Dual 50mm side wall cavity sockets
Multi Compartments Tank
SF Series tanks are based on container-sized footprints for ease of transportation and handling. They can be supplied with pumps, reels, meters and ﬁltration ready to use. Standard and custom build add-on compartments can be speciﬁed to hold lubricants, coolant or waste oil as required. Multi products within same tank footprint are available if required.
End mounted security cabinets can be ﬁtted including steel or roller shutter doors and internal spillage trays, to house pipe work, pumps, gauging, alarms and controls.
SF Series Tanks Dispensing Options
• Tank ﬁtted with AC/DC electrical or engine driven dispensing equipment
• Bowser, dispenser units or retractable hose reel systems available
• Heavy and / or light vehicle refueling
• Pump electrical switch box with start / stop / e-stop station ﬁtted
• Flow rates from 40lpm to 400lpm (400+lpm on request)
• Bulk fuel dispensing unit (quick ﬁll for onsite service trucks)
• Fuel Management System compatible
• Outdoor payment terminal compatible (EFTPOS and credit card)
• Under AS1940 Standards it is possible to store ﬂammable products up to 55,000 liters in self-bunded tanks.
• Please check the local regulation and install relevant emergency vent for ﬂammable storage.
Additional extras or optional add-ons can be reviewed at any time before, during or after your tank purchase to help achieve the most from your fuel equipment systems.
A fuel management system or inline ﬁltration unit can go a long way to improve equipment and availability and longevity.